Here are simple steps to link asset publisher portlet between 2 pages. You can click on Read More on Page 1 and you can see the full view on Page 2. Continue reading
Lately I was trying to get data back from response once the Ajax Call is complete. There were few examples and i couldnt find them conclusive enough. Here is the snippet of MVC Portlet in Liferay 6. In this example i am sending a AJAX request with parameters and then getting few parameter back from response using Alloy UI Ajax Call.
It is a very common scenario wherein, when you deploy liferay on Windows environment , you need to run tomcat as windows service. In this blog, i will list the steps to run tomcat as windows service.
Last week i was at Liferay West Coast Symposium at Anaheim,CA. Here are few the new features which are scheduled to release in Liferay 6.1
- Dynamic Data List for Business Users: You can define the data list and then end users can populate it as a web form. Admin can generate report, export the list data also
- Integrated Document Library and Images Gallery with ability to mount additional repositories. Major UI overhaul, ability to preview documents.
- Liferay Sync to sync documents library across Mobile, Desktop and Portal
- Content Relationship: For ex, while creating a blog , you can specify an article / image / document relating to that blog
- Customizable pages on a site. User can customize certain portions of the page.
- New Kaleo Workflow designer
- Dynamic Data List Display
- Dynamic Data List Form
- Documents and Media Display
- Recently Downloaded Documents
- Related Assets
- Recent Content